Level I – The students learn the proper steps of shooting form, the basis for scoring in archery, and the competitions sessions incorporate games to test the archer’s skills.
Level II – Incorporates shot execution in more detail . This session also incorporates games for skills, in home leagues/games
USA Archery – Junior Olympic JOAD Archery Program.
Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD) is a program of USA Archery that helps archers to enjoy the sport recreationally or progress to the excitement of competition!
JOAD offers barebow, recurve and compound archers the opportunity to learn range safety and proper shooting technique in an environment that also fosters focus, increased self-confidence, and team building skills. JOAD is open to any youth archer aged 8 to 20 and is designed to grow with the youth archer. Introductory JOAD classes teach the fundamentals of proper shooting form; as the young archer develops, they will learn more advanced techniques and earn achievement awards.
- Need to have your own equipment and be USA Archery Member.
- Basic archery equipment is included for beginners.
- Space is limited.
- Registration is open.
- Beginners need to take a 1 to 1 lesson previous to join a group class. contact us to schedule your introductory lesson.
- We Offer Private Lessons, contact us to get more information or book your lesson.
- Minimum Age 10 yrs. old . Younger kids need approval and must be under direct parent supervision during the entire class.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn on the range at all times. No flip flops or sandals please.
Tuesday & Thursday
- 5-6 pm : Level I
- 6-7pm : Level II & Competitive
To Subscribe to our Archery Newsletter please click on the button below.
Coach Alvaro Ubeda , USA Archery Level 2, trainer Instructor.
Register for Classes
To sign up please complete our electronic registration form Clicking HERE
Li’l Abner Archery competitive Team participate at Local, State and National Tournaments.
Visit the Florida Archery Assoc. Website to see the State Schedule
*All members interested in compete must obtain a USA Archery Membership.
Click on the Thumbnail to Join USA Archery
More information (305)227-7240
Office is open after 4pm Monday to Friday
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org